- 3-5 years’ Financial Analysis experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Finance, Economics, Accounting, Real Estate, etc.)
- Experience with Commercial Real Estate Finance/Analysis is preferred (Retail, Hotel, Multifamily and Office experience preferred).
- Experience with Multi-family and/ or Senior Housing underwriting.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel.
- Organized and Detailed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
Ability to read, analyze and interpret real estate leases, contracts, loan agreements, partnership agreements, professional journals and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, and business correspondence, effectively present information and respond to questions from Company’s Board and Senior Management.
Ability to calculate and explain complex deal structures, joint venture waterfalls, create proforma cash flows and valuation models, debt structures and associated un-leveraged and leveraged internal rates of return, equity multiples etc.