McCoy's Building Supply
San Marcos, TX
- Compiles and reviews data from sources such as purchase orders, invoices, requisitions, and accounting reports to determine compliance with control and audit systems. Enters information into computer to maintain inventory, purchasing, shipping, or other records accuracy.
- Conducts accurate cycle and security counts as per schedule and compares results to system data.Makes adjustments based on established policies and management approval.
- Compiles stock control records and information such as consumption rate, characteristics of items in inventory, and current market conditions to determine inventory levels and need for replenishment.Analyzes and makes recommendations to facility management regarding stock levels, item status and product disposition.
- Prepares requisitions, orders, or other documents for purchasing or requisitioning new or additional stock items. Recommends additions to or deletions of product to be sold in store to management based on customer input and special order sales.
- Compares nomenclature, stock numbers, authorized substitutes, and other listed information with catalogs, manuals, parts lists, and similar references to verify accuracy of requisitions and shipping orders.Communicates changes needed to Inventory Management, MIS, or appropriate department.
- Reviews product tagging and signage for accuracy and completeness and initiates corrective action.
- Works with and through corporate, store, and yard personnel in order to maintain accuracy and compliance with control and audit systems.
- Provides information to customers and co-workers about product usage, availability and application when necessary.
- Maintains inventory and displays within assigned area to merchandising standards by stocking, facing, straightening, and cleaning or any other task necessary to maintain appearance and salability of items.
- Attends all store meetings and training sessions.
McCoy’s is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in the application and/or interview process should contact a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Apply NowApply Now