Area Supervisor - Austin TX
$21.63 / Hour
Healthcare, Management, Professional
- Supervises the provision of assistance to person(s) served in order to promote their physical, social, and psychological well-being, including that staff interactions with person(s) served promotes the rights of the person(s) served to achieve an enhanced quality of life.
- Ensures that each person served has an activity schedule developed and implemented and monitors and ensures staff follows procedures to promote optimum health care and behavior supports, including the implementation of services outlined in person(s) served service plan, and staff training.
- Monitors and ensures staff completes all documentation as required to ensure quality services.
- Monitors labor hours and ensures assigned service sites are operating within budgetary guidelines.
- Responsible for client funds, receipts and proper documentation.
- Ensures that staff are deployed appropriately, and that staffing ratios are in compliance with regulatory and service plan requirements.
- Ensures schedules are prepared and posted in a timely manner, and efficiently utilizes staff.
- Conducts timely performance reviews and conducts staff counseling and corrective actions including work Improvement plans and follow-up.
- Provides timely and appropriate feedback and oversight on staff documentation, including daily progress notes, data sheets, and incident reports.
- Assists with the review and tracking of incident and accident reports and participates as needed with investigations involving persons served and employees at assigned service sites.
- Ensures applicable Occupational Safety Health Administration compliance standards are met and all related training occurs. Documents training and compliance in accordance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Paid time off
- BA/BS in Business, Health Care Administration or a Social Science degree or High school diploma/GED and equivalent work experience of 3 years
- One year of supervisory experience required.
- Previous experience providing services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities and/or related disorders preferred.
- Experience in managing systems, processes, and people.
- Must meet all agency requirements for pre-employment as required by company and/or State regulations.
- Based on geographical location, you may be required to be certified as a Food Service Director
Apply NowApply Now