Healthcare Quality Assurance Manager
San Antonio, TX
$21.63 / Hour
Healthcare, Management, Professional
- To complete quality assurance audits of assigned service sites to ensure compliance with State, Federal and company requirements.
- To ensure quality services are provided for each person served on a consistent basis in each program.
- Create and distribute schedule for quality assurance checks and full audits to insure audits are completed on a consistent and timely basis.
- Maintain current knowledge of area program regulatory and company Best In Class requirements to ensure accurate quality assurance review.
- Follow company procedure and practice for completing various program quality assessment audits.
- Complete HCS Utilization Reviews on a consistent and timely basis.
- Complete follow-up of Quality Assurance audits when requested on a timely basis.
- Request and attend training to maintain current knowledge of area program regulatory and company Best In Class requirements to ensure accurate quality assurance review.
- Provide in-services for programmatic staff when requested.
- Maintain required training per company guidelines and policy.
- Complete any assigned special projects as needed.
- Serve on assigned committees as needed.
- Complete timely responses to requests from Regional Operations staff.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Paid time off
- At least one year experience as either QIDP or Case Manager with a thorough knowledge of human service program regulatory requirements for assigned area(s).
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Must be able to travel overnight and/or work early and late hours 80% of the time.
- Knowledge and experience in quality assurance systems is essential.
- Bachelors degree in any area of human services
- Must be able to bend,stoop, pull, reach, sit and walk for periods of time.
Apply NowApply Now