McCoy's Building Supply
Customer Service, General, Retail
- Operates cash register to record all transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Assists customers by phone or in person by responding to requests for orders or information for product or services.Answers customer's questions concerning location, price, and use of merchandise.
- Directs or assists customers to the location of where product is located.
- Completes forms, determines charges for service or merchandise requested, collects deposits, prepares order and delivery records and completes merchandise returns
- Solicits sale of new or additional services or products
- Responds to complaints by acting within guidelines or requesting assistance from supervisors or managers
- Maintains inventory and displays within assigned area to merchandising standards by stocking, facing, straightening, and cleaning or any other task necessary to maintain appearance and salability of items
- Attends all store meetings and training sessions as required
McCoy’s is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in the application and/or interview process should contact a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Apply NowApply Now