Do you get satisfaction from helping people make their dreams come true, and want to share your passion for the Welding trade? If you do, the Welding Instructor position at Tulsa Welding School might be the job for you!
We are looking for an experienced welder who is an enthusiastic individual, has a caring and engaging personality, a pleasant and steadfast demeanor, and great communication skills. A positive attitude and great work ethic are essential.
- Maintain accurate record keeping as it applies to student attendance and grades.
- Create and maintain a safe environment at all times.
- Manage tools assigned to the classroom and issue, inspect, repair, and teach proper handling of tools.
- Maintain control of student activities and ensure compliance of school policies and rules.
- Ensure an ethical and fair testing environment during periods of testing.
- Maintain classroom equipment through evaluation, inspection, parts ordering, and repair.
- Constantly evaluate curriculum to ensure relevance and maintain a working field knowledge through continuing education.
- Communicate promptly regarding supplies, tools or other essentials for students in the classroom.
- Demonstrate continuing professional development of technical expertise and as an instructor.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Why Should You Work For Us?
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account options
- 401(k) employer match
- Short & Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Basic Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Your Birthday off - Company Paid
- 10 Paid holidays
- 2 weeks PTO- 1st yr.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance, and other optional insurance plans
Tulsa Welding School (TWS) has locations in Tulsa, Oklahoma; Jacksonville, Florida; and Houston, Texas. TWS in Tulsa, Oklahoma, has trained individuals for professional, entry level careers since January 1949. TWS in Jacksonville, Florida, which is a branch campus of Tulsa Welding School in Tulsa, started training students in November 2001. Tulsa Welding School & Technology Center (TWSTC) in Houston, Texas, which is also a branch campus of Tulsa Welding School in Tulsa, Oklahoma, started training students in December 2014. Our training programs were designed to meet employers’ needs by providing our students with the technical competencies as required and are based on industry feedback. Our instructors are industry experienced professionals who instruct their students in the techniques and skills needed by employers.
We train our graduates for the skills, knowledge, and the workplace attitudes that are essential when entering the professional world. Graduates who put forth the dedication, commitment to excel, and workplace experience in their welding, HVAC/R or electrical education, have the potential to obtain a lasting and rewarding career.
StrataTech Education Group specializes in the operation of skilled trade schools. Led by industry veterans, we understand the realities of the career school industry. StrataTech Education Group’s first acquisition was Tulsa Welding School (TWS) in 2008. TWS has locations in Tulsa, OK, Jacksonville, FL, and Houston, TX. In November 2009, The Refrigeration School, Inc. (RSI) was acquired and is located in Phoenix, AZ. StrataTech seeks to deliver an excellent return on investment for both our students and our investors.
Integrity, Communication, Accountability, Respect, Excellence (“I CARE”)