Assist with general installation and related responsibilities correctly, safely, and timely for the divisional operation for which you are working: Caulking
- Transport materials, equipment, and rigging during the project
- Promote Chamberlin?'s Safety Program and use safe work practices
- Learn and understand Chamberlin?'s core values of safety, quality, and productivity
- Other tasks as may be assigned by supervisorChamberlin Roofing and Waterproofing seeks and values people of all backgrounds because every employee, customer, and business partner is important.
- Sealant removal
- Joint Prep
- Caulking and tooling sealant on windows, door frames, precast, block, brick, stucco, concrete...etc.
- No fear of heights must be able to use ladders, boom lifts, and scaffolding
- Flashing removal and replacement
- Below grade waterproofing membranes
- Power washing
- Waterproof coating applications, Deck Coatings, Concrete Patching
- Wet seal: Glass to Metal – be able to install a 3/4″x 1/4″ flat tooled joint
- Precast and other stone material – be able to prep surface to be caulked and install different size joints with a curved tool.
- The ability to apply a sealant (caulking) according to plan/product specifications
- Proper use of power washing equipment, solutions, and wastewater abatement techniques
- Disposal of debris including sweeping, vacuuming, or blower.
- Maintain a safe and clean working area, as it may be adjunct to tenants, pedestrians, or personal property
- A typical day could be working on the ground level, ladders, scaffolding & boom/scissor lifts.
- Must be able to perform quick, accurate, and careful work.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Fair Chance Employer
Chamberlin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.