$12.00 / Hour
General, Hospitality / Hotel, Part Time, Restaurant / Foodservice
Responsible for providing Food and Beverage service to all pool members and guests in an efficient, courteous and professional manner displaying a high standard of customer services.
- Provides food and beverage service of the best quality in accordance with the menu and Club standards
- Greets members by name
- Check assigned section and preparation areas for readiness, cleanliness and sanitation
- Review the menu and daily specials, suggest items and answer questions regarding food preparation, allergies, and special requests.
- Accurately take, relay and serve the members in proper service order
- Delivers food, beverages, condiments, and other requested items.
- Ensures that food is prepared correctly and to customers’ satisfaction; returns incorrect or improperly cooked orders to the kitchen.
- Collects plates and clears the table as customers finish their meals.
- Assists with other tasks such as cleaning the dining area and preparing silverware and condiments
- Attends scheduled staff meetings
- Understanding of Spirits and Beers
- Prepare and serve alcoholic beverages in accordance with Club policy and State law
- Monitor members alcohol intake and report any potential problems to the manager
- Observe diners in order to anticipate and respond to any additional needs or requests and individually determine when additional service is needed
- Accurate billing to member’s account for all items purchased
- Maintain overall poolside readiness, cleanliness and sanitation
- Complete closing duties, including restocking items and cleaning
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- Submit daily sales report accurately
- Set up and break down buffet stations when required
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager
- Ensure personal appearance are clean and professional
- Always communicate with members and department staff in a clear and professional manner
- We offer competitive wages and benefits, a safe family-oriented environment, employee recognition programs, flexible hours and excellent opportunities for learning and professional growth.
- TABC and Food Handler Certification
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Well-organized with ability to take and place food and beverage orders accurately.
- Ability to operate point-of-sale systems.
Apply NowApply Now