$12.00 / Hour
General, Hospitality / Hotel, Part Time
- KEEPS THE CLUB CLEAN
- CREATES WOW by: anticipating needs and wants, being prepared, being continuously enthusiastic, executing flawlessly and doing it now
- Maintains safe pool environment, prevents injuries, and minimizes/eliminates hazardous situations established and recommended by the American Red Cross
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service
- Communicates with other lifeguards for assistance and/or equipment
- Studies, observes and enforces all pool rules to ensure the safety and well-being of all persons in the pool area
- Follows rotation order to ensure alertness at all times
- Wears uniform when on duty
- Completes required records and reports on time
- Assumes responsibility for some daily routines maintenance tasks and maintains cleanliness of family locker rooms
- Adheres to all of the various written mandatory and recommended standards of operation, policies, procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job as established
- Assist Aquatics Director, Aquatics Manager, and/or Senior Lifeguard with other assigned duties
- We offer competitive wages and benefits, a safe family-oriented environment, employee recognition programs, flexible hours and excellent opportunities for learning and professional growth.
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Current American Red Cross LifeGuard/CPR/First Aid certifications.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in multi-attraction aquatic facilities.
Apply NowApply Now