- Prepare beverages requested by customers.
- Adhere to established pouring standards and drink recipes to provide a consistent product to the guests and to control costs.
- Coordinate food service with restaurant(s) for bar/lounge guests if applicable.
- Greet guests pleasantly as they approach the bar; promote house drinks and utilize up-selling skills to maximize revenues.
- Obtain, count and secure bartender’s bank; receive cash and credit payments from customers; give accurate change and balance cash drawer at end of shift.
Competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.