Provide fast and courteous service of food and beverages to guests and ensure quality of food and beverage presentation per established standards.
- Make appropriate service recovery gestures according to established guidelines in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- May receive guest payments and process transactions as outlined in the cash and charge procedures as needed.
- Prepare food and beverages for service to hotel guests and present food according to established health and presentation standards.
- Greet all guests and take beverage and food orders in a prompt and professional manner.
- Clear and clean tables in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Clean and/or wipe down tables, chairs, walls, windows, mirrors, and floors as necessary.
- Perform side-work, and any other opening or closing duties as required.
- Ensure that wait staff stations are clean and maintained throughout shifts. ·
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
Competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people.