IHG Houston Medical Center
Customer Service, General, Hospitality / Hotel, Restaurant / Foodservice
- Assist servers in providing fast and courteous service of food and beverage to guests by clearing and setting tables and performing miscellaneous tasks.
- Perform set-up and closing side work assignments such as make coffee, fold napkins, etc. Stock service station or pantry with napkins, placemats, condiments, etc. May be required to transport linens to and from laundry.
- May routinely fill water glasses, serve non-alcoholic beverages, and assist servers by delivering items to guest tables.
- Clear, clean, and set tables according to established service standards.
- Clean and/or wipe down tables, chairs, walls, windows, mirror and floors of restaurant.
- Separate dirty china, glassware and silver and deliver to kitchen for cleaning.
- Perform other duties as assigned including but not limited to room service duties.
Competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Moving about the restaurant
- Handling food, objects; bus tray/tub, plates, glasses, utensils, etc.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, wait staff, cooks, and supervisor.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Apply NowApply Now
6750 Main Street
Houston, TX 77030