ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. This job has no supervisory responsibilities. Others duties may be assigned:
• Follows detailed instructions to construct and build both stock and special order doors, including millwork trim for McCoy customers, both McCoy retail facilities and commercial contractors.
• Places all required and necessary parts for McCoy’s products together in specified relationship to each other as instructed.
• Bolt, clip, screw, cement, rivet, compound, trim, saw, or otherwise fasten required parts together.
• Works on assembly line where tasks and job duties may vary as different product lines are produced.
• Attends all millwork meetings and training sessions as required by management
McCoy’s is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in the application and/or interview process should contact a representative of the Human Resources Department.