Inspects and oversees high volume of project work completed by flooring installer subcontractors while being liaison between builder and sales. Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance by making appropriate recommendations for action.
This position has no supervisory of people responsibilities; however, is responsible for requirements of subcontractors.
- Paid Time Off (personal time and vacation)
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental
- Short-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k)-Matching after one year
- Company provided $50,000 Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability.
- Mileage reimbursement
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Includes the following and other duties as assigned.
- Assesses daily assignments and the schedules of the subcontractors according to skill and workload
- Pre-walks jobs to determine status of project and follow-up action
- Inspects completed work and work-in-progress for conformance to standards
- Becomes knowledgeable of the quality and time for completion of each installation crew
- Resolves installation issues affecting quality and schedule
- Responds to customer service timely so follow-up requirements can be met
- Assures quality service of installation from start to finish
- Quantifies material measures and shortages
- Material logistics; tracks inventory of supplies and equipment according to requisition
- Ensures that all work orders are signed as “complete” and approves for subcontractor payment