Commercial Sales Support
McCoy's Building Supply
San Marcos, TX
Administrative / Clerical, Customer Service, Retail, Sales
- Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
- Responds to concerns and questions of prospective and existing customers by using consultative selling methods to determine needs and develop creative solutions to problems within the constraints of the facility operation.
- Provides product demos to qualified customers on request.
- Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained.
- Works with and through corporate, store and commercial management and employees to facilitate sales expectations and company service standards.
- Tracks stock levels and notifies Store Inventory Coordinator or management when new orders are needed.
- Coordinates special orders for out-of-stock product or materials that customers want to purchase.
- Estimates product quantities for prospective jobs and develops competitive pricing bids to solicit sales. Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's and supplier's production and delivery schedules. Schedules deliveries with customers and delivery coordinator.
- Coordinates customer training.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships
- Prepares reports of business transactions
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers
- Works with outside sales representative(s) to keep account activities and literature up to date. Assists outside sales representative(s) with customer and clients as required
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries, product quality or service
- Attends all store meetings and training sessions as required
McCoy’s is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in the application and/or interview process should contact a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Apply NowApply Now