McCoy's Building Supply
Administrative / Clerical, General, Retail
- Completes daily sales audit, prepares deposit and compiles daily activity reports.
- Receives, counts, and pays out cash, including write-checks and payment of store invoices.
- Tabulates and posts data in computer system.
- Assists customers with product questions and purchases.
- Provides information to customers and co-workers about product usage, availability and application.
- Answers store telephone to answer customer questions about product availability and quote prices.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems or complaints.
- Operates cash register, when it is necessary, accurately and efficiently to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepares, issues, and sends out commercial invoices.Receives customer phone calls that relate to charge account issues, researches invoice information and resolves problems.
- Works with and through management in collecting current and past due invoices for charge accounts.
- Administers the processing and collection of checks that have been returned for insufficient funds. Notifies and updates management on the status of all insufficient fund checks.
- Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained. Assists in processing in-house credit card payments and the opening of accounts.
- Operates computer terminal to input and retrieve data.Able to work effectively in Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, POS and other applications and systems.
- Operates office machines such as calculator, fax, and copy machines.
- Opens and routes incoming mail, e-mail and fax communications, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail.
- Compiles data and assists in the preparation of reports as needed by store management.
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures while carrying out the responsibilities of position.
- Attends all store meetings and training sessions as required.
McCoy’s is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in the application and/or interview process should contact a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Apply NowApply Now