With over 15,000 square feet of heavily shaded outdoor space, food trucks on rotation, a kitchen slinging the best cheesesteaks in town, signature draft cocktails, and even a bar located where you would least expect it (think tree house, ferris wheel, etc), there’s no place else quite like Truck Yard. And there’s no job quite like the Support Staff: We’re looking for awesome staff members who love to be part of a team and provide any type of back up support when needed. And of course, we’re looking for someone who can do all that while having fun with our customers and staff.
Support staff members are essential to Truck Yard’s overall guest service experience. Support staff members report to the manager on duty, and they team up with the Kitchen team each shift to ensure Truck Yard is well maintained. The Support staff member’s primary role is to provide back up and support to the Bar, Cocktails and Kitchen staff during busy shifts.
The entire team at Truck Yard is responsible for contributing to these company goals, regardless of position:
- Great Food & Drinks
- Great Service
- Friendly Staff (to the customer and to each other)
- Clean & Well Maintained Buildings
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain trash cans inside and out by emptying them when necessary throughout the shift.
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness during busy shifts by sweeping and mopping the floors along with emptying trash cans as necessary.
- Maintain restroom cleanliness inside and in the Yard. Ensure that paper towels, trash cans, and toilet paper are maintained throughout the shift.
- Run ice as needed to all areas of Truck Yard.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Yard by picking up trash and keeping the floors clean in the restroom and main dining areas.
- Support the look of the Yard by arranging and placing tables and chairs back in their proper spots throughout the shift.
- Clean and organize the break area throughout the shift.
- Clean spills and empty/remove dog bowls as necessary to keep the Yard in good shape.
- Watch out for spills during busy times, and help maintain dry floors and wet floors signs as necessary
- Check in with managers throughout the shift and ask where you might be able to help.