YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
Join OTG as a Cook II now and drive a new type of hospitality. Explore career opportunities in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry's best compensation and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare, and a competitive 401k match.
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you’ll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. Our people drive our experiences, so we offer our crewmembers some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
- The Cook II is responsible for delivering the OTG guest experience. Ability to prepare food to correct temperature, portion, and plating specifications while maintaining a clean and sanitized area, is critical to success in this role. The Cook II should enjoy working with others and be motivated to deliver quality food experiences for guests.
- An OTG Cook II will work on the line in one of OTG’s full-service concepts
- Prepare food to the correct doneness each time, ensure portion sizing and plating with identical contents and appearance for consistent presentation according to OTG specifications
- Ensure all food items are ready at the same time as others on same order
- Responsible for controlling the quality of all food items prepared to OTG specifications and restaurant directions
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and sanitation of work areas and equipment
- Knowledge of operating all kitchen equipment (i.e. stoves, ovens, broilers, slicers, steamers, kettles, etc.)
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and work toward the goal of guest satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned.
OTG Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.