Pay rate: From $50,000.00 per year
Provide support in the administration of Human Resources programs, policies, and practices (Compliance, Recruiting, Employment, Training, and Communications). Ensures recruiting practices comply with EEO and ADA guidelines.
Sources, screens, and interviews candidates for exempt, non-exempt and hourly. Processes background check and drug screening while following compliance guidelines. Responsible for ensuring the recruiting process is followed.
- Completes company EEO-1 report and maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Completes VETS-4212 report.
- Completes company reports and maintains other records to conform with completing the Affirmative Action Plan.
- Ensure job applicant logs are being kept for hourly and salaried positions.
- Works with managers and HR to create interview guides for positions.
- Ensures interview guide and notes are collected for job applicant files.
- Works with manager and HR to create job descriptions.
- Creates and maintains advertisements in appropriate publications (Leedo Website, Newspaper, Job Boards, and LinkedIn).
- Interviews applicants for open positions including exempt, non-exempt, and hourly.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Waiting period may apply
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Leedo Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity