Warehouse Associate - San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
Supports in the shipping, receiving, and stocking of the distribution facility goods.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares orders by staging supplies needed for upcoming jobs; placing orders in the delivery area.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering the required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Health, Dental, Vision and more
- Company paid holidays
- Company Paid Time Off
- Career Advancement opportunities
- This position requires long periods of standing, bending, lifting, etc.
- Will be expected to work in a distribution facility that is not acclimatized during all seasons.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Apply NowApply Now