YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING: Join OTG as a Cashier now and drive a new type of hospitality. Explore career opportunities in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry's best compensation and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare and a competitive 401k match.
You may be eligible for up to $750 in sign-on bonuses.
WHAT IS OTG? OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
WHY OTG? By joining our team, you’ll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. Our people drive our experiences, so we offer our crew members some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
Cashiers are responsible for delivering the OTG guest experience. Educating, making recommendations based on guest preferences, up-selling special items, and maintaining a clean and sanitized store are steps to deliver the experience. To be successful in this role, a cashier should enjoy working with others as exhibited through great guest experiences and be motivated to keep the store cleaned and stocked.
- Greet guests quickly and pleasantly, with a smile
- Accurately and quickly process all payments by cash, credit cards or voucher, following OTG cash handling and cash register policies and procedures
- Maintain solid product knowledge to be shared with guests
- Bag all purchases for customers
- Maintain display items in a clean and orderly fashion
- Keep a spotless working environment through regular cleaning and sanitizing
- Restock shelves and perform duties of a barista, as needed
- Stock shelves and other food court areas
- Maintain knowledge of airport terminal and restaurants; offer information, recommendations, etc.
- Maintain a clean, neat, well-groomed appearance
- Other duties, as assigned
OTG Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.