YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING: Join OTG as a Server now and drive a new type of hospitality. Explore career opportunities in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry's best compensation and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare and a competitive 401k match.
WHAT IS OTG? OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
WHY OTG? By joining our team, you’ll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. Our people drive our experiences, so we offer our crewmembers some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
Servers are responsible for delivering the OTG guest experience. Educating, making recommendations based on guest preferences, taking orders, up-selling special items, and maintaining a clean and sanitized area are steps to deliver the experience. To be successful in this role, a server should enjoy working with others as exhibited through great guest experiences and be motivated to keep the area/restaurant cleaned and stocked.
- Greet guests quickly and pleasantly, with a smile
- Delivering beverages and menus promptly
- Educate guests on menu items and wine and beer selections; make recommendations to guests upon request; communicating all daily food and drink specials
- Assisting guests in entering all orders into the iPad/computer system
- Preparing hot and cold drinks and mixed non-alcoholic drinks
- Demonstrating appropriate wine service techniques
- Follow OTG cash handling and cash register policies and procedures
- Keep a spotless working environment through regular cleaning and sanitizing
- Assisting other servers as needed and clearing tables
- Assist in the training and development of new employees
- Monitor and report intoxicated guests to MOD
- Communicate any product runouts, equipment issues, or quality of service problems to the MOD immediately
- Other duties as assigned.
OTG Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.