CDL Class A/B Truck Driver (Commercial & Industrial) - $1500 Sign On Bonus - Denver, CO
Responsible for delivering fuel and bulk lube oil to marine and commercial accounts in a safe and efficient manner.
$1500 sign on bonus. Ask for details.
- Proper pre and post trip truck and trailer inspections.
- Safely drive loaded and empty tanker trucks of various sizes, makes/models, and configurations.
- Properly load and unload; handling, hooking, and unhooking hoses.
- Operating pumps and valves for loading and unloading, both on and off the truck.
- Safely fill tanks of all types and sizes using various size hoses, nozzles, and fittings; safely using pipe wrenches, crescent wrenches, hammers, and other hand tools.
- Accurately complete driver logs, pre and post trip forms, invoices, and other paperwork as required.
- Courteously work with bosses, dispatchers, fellow employees, and customers.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Hearing,talking, walking, periods of prolonged sittings.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, color vision,peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Heavy physical effort (up to 100 pounds).
- Must comply with US Department of Transportation physical requirements.
- CDL (Class A or Class B) with all endorsements and at least one year of commercial driving experience and current DOT medical card.
- 5 plus years of progressively responsible experience in similar role.
- Ability to handle 2” to 4” hoses, fittings and flanges of all sizes.
- Ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with customers and dispatchers.
- Ability to work irregular hours, which include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units.
- Ability to function independently and work with minimal supervision.
- Perform normal housekeeping on trucks and keep them in good working order, clean and safe.
- High school diploma or GED required
Apply NowApply Now