$2000 sign on bonus
$2000 relocation assistance
Transports and delivers varied lubricants, fuels, and/or chemicals. Prepares and maintains daily updated manifest in order to meet Department of Transportation requirements. Complies with all company policies and federal, state, and local rules and regulations regarding the safe transport of materials. Assures that truck and/or trailer is always properly placarded and loaded to meet Department of Transportation regulations. Completes paperwork promptly and accurately and returns to appropriate personnel. May perform material and product loading and unloading activities. May drive locally or long distance
- Proper pre and post trip truck and trailer inspections.
- Safely drive loaded and empty tanker trucks of various sizes, makes/models, and configurations.
- Properly load and unload truck; proper handling, hooking, and unhooking hoses.
- Safely and efficiently complete the proper procedure for wet hose fueling or fueling directlyinto a customer's equipment as outlined in Pilot Thomas Logistics (PTL) document Wet Hose Fueling, PTL101.1.3.
- Operate pumps and valves for loading and unloading, both on and off the truck.
- Safely fill tanks of all types and sizes using various size hoses, nozzles, and fittings; safely using pipe wrenches, crescent wrenches, hammers, and other hand tools.
- Accurately complete driver logs, pre and post trip forms, invoices, and other paperwork as required.
- Courteously work with leadership, dispatchers, co-workers, and customers.
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Extended schedule may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to one hundred
- (100) pounds.
- May be required to be exposed to extreme weather conditions (snow, ice, heat, winds).
- May be required to drive for long periods of time.
- Remote locations.
"Relocation Assistance is available for those willing to move to the Carlin, NV and Reno/Sparks Area. You must currently reside 75+ miles from the terminal address. Contact us to learn more!!"