Supervises Cashiers, Front-End Loaders, Checkers and U-Boat Retrieval.
- Supervises, trains and evaluates cashiers, front-end loaders, checkers and U-boat retrieval.
- Ensures friendly, efficient and professional customer service.
- Ensures compliance with established sales and security policies and procedures.
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Assists customers with product location and detailed information when needed.
- Plan and prepare work schedules to include lunch and vacation.
- Performs cashier “check-outs” and operates register, when needed.
- Performs Supervisor functions of voids and returns, price adjustments, IOUs (F-6) vs. invoicing and cancels transactions.
- Assists checkers in comparing customer receipts to items on cart to avoid losses.
- Efficiently uses industry specific software to resolve customer inquiries, price checks, inventory queries and price discrepancies.
For the most part the ambient will be room temperature, due to proximity of work-station to the exit doors, room temperature may change according to the season and the level of activity at the store.