AC Installers - Up to a up to $2500 bonus for experienced Installers
PLUS Full Family paid medical/dental insurance, paid vacation time, bonuses, commissions, and profit-sharing.
To Good to be true, you bet, come see us for an interview to get more details on what we offer our staff.
All discussions held in the strictest of confidence. Don’t you owe it to yourself and your family to see what an opportunity like this would mean?
We will provide you with a company truck and some of the major tools needed.
Some of the Duties and responsibilities as an Installer will include:
- Provide and keep a list of required tools, company tool allowance of $25 per month.
- Install a variety of different type of residential and commercial grade equipment and ducting to manufacture specifications and code requirements.
- Carry out wiring of both low and high line voltage to equipment.
- Perform installation of copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning equipment.
- Determine the right materials needed for installation work by performing work site assessment.
- Receive and load materials and equipment required for each job to assigned company provided vehicle.
- Provide necessary support to other team members to complete tasks on time as instructed by management.
- Ensure all paperwork needed for each job is accurately filled out and turned in on time. Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Complete tasks individually or in assigned teams.
- Most importantly maintain a positive workplace attitude with all coworkers.