John Moore is looking to hire the best Pest Control Sales tech in the industry, we have created a top-notch team that provides unmatched value to our clients--one that is committed to our mission of establishing long-term relationships and making lives better.
Up to $10,000 based on qualifications!
Why Work Here?
- Family Owned
- 56 years in business
- Voted Houston Chronicle's “Top Workplace” in 2020
- Voted Houston Chronicle's "Best of the Best”
- John Moore has been named a 2019 Top Workplace and Best of the Best for 2020 by The Houston Chronicle!
- Care - about the customer! Ultimately responsible for the entire customer experience, doing the right thing every time for the customer and the company.
- Continuous improvement – your craft, and your sales effectiveness.
- Effective execution of the John Moore sales process (Whole home evaluations, Relationships – develop trust, Developing and reviewing options)
- Generating referrals for other divisions. A minimum of 10% of your calls must generate a qualified referral. (There is a perceived need, a willingness to fix it and the client wants someone to come from JMS. (i.e. 50 calls will lead to 5 referrals.)
- Maintain Gross Profit – meet or exceed the company standard – each job task we perform is sold at every job. Enter parts used on truck when generating the invoice.
- Participate in all required company meetings, sales manager 1:1 and team meetings, come prepared to complete timecards before weekly meeting.
- Follow all company processes and work flows for job installs.
- Build at least three (3) estimate options for every customer: good (immediate fix/repair), better, best.
Clear Goals and Expectations
- Performance (these numbers will vary by trade)
- Producing sales revenue of $150/hour over a one quarter period. This is a result of their close per rate and average ticket size.
- Minimum revenue per week: $6,000.
- Quality of work – getting work done right the first time.
- Close ratio – 50% minimum with continuous improvement until you reach your groups quarterly average.
- Minimum referral amount: $10K per month in referrals
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Started in 1965, John Moore Services is a well-established and well-respected fixture in the Houston Home Services marketplace. Family-owned and operated, our focus and our success begins with our people. John Moore is dedicated to its employees, providing a work environment that encourages learning, personal and professional growth. John Moore maintains a state of the art facility, great tools and vehicles, excellent benefits, and great pay along with managers who care about your future.