The Customer Support Associate interacts with Builders (Customer), Field Supervisors and support staff to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about flooring installation services and related products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Includes the following and other duties as assigned)
- Prepares next day’s work orders for Builder and Installer
- Obtains and processes relevant information to handle service inquires.
- Responds to incoming calls and emails from builders requesting repairs, inspections, ETA’s for the home owner
- Responds to notifications from Field Supervisors requesting assistance on issues that have developed on the job site
- Requests Purchase Orders from Builder or Sales when applicable (i.e., provides proper notation to specify when special material is to be ordered by Purchasing)
- Schedules installations per process established by Builder
- Performs high volume of data entry into company systems: RFMS, KACE, etc.
- Communicates to Builder and internal departments via email, phone and “jabber” which can be recorded for quality assurance
- Directs requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Provides feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Follows established processes and procedures for consistency and accuracy of data entered into the system
Work Schedule is Monday through Friday, 7:30 to 4:30. This full-time position provides paid time off, vacation accrual, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. Pay is semi-monthly.