$3000 Sign On Bonus
The primary purpose of your job position is to assist the Director of Nursing Services in planning organizing, developing, and directing the day-to-day functions of the Nursing Service Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator, the Medical Director, and/or the Director of Nursing Services, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Make daily rounds of the nursing service department to ensure that all nursing service personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards. Report findings to the Director.
- Schedule daily rounds to observe residents and to determine if nursing needs are being met.
- Provide the Director with information relative to the nursing needs of the resident and to the nursing service department’s ability to meet those needs.
- Review nurses’ notes to ensure that they are informative and descriptive of the nursing care being provided, that they reflect the resident’s response to the care, and that such care is provided in accordance with the resident’s wishes.
- Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules to ensure that medications are being administered as ordered and that treatments are provided as scheduled.
- Participate in the development of a written care plan (preliminary and comprehensive) for each resident that identifies the problems/needs of the resident, indicates the care to be given, goals to be accomplished, and which professional service is responsible for each element of care.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies as requested by the administrator or director of nursing services.
- Participate in developing, implementing, and periodically updating the resident’s written discharge plan.
- Assist the Director in determining the staffing needs of the nursing service department.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary.
- Others duties as deemed necessary and appropriate, or as may be directed by the Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
Regent Care Centers® offers a competitive compensation and benefit package for Full Time employees that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life insurance
- Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Matching contributions up to 4%
Part Time employees are offered limited PTO, limited Paid Holidays, and 401k benefits. PRN employees are offered 401k benefits.
Regent Care Centers is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, disability, age or national origin or any other protected status.