$5,000 Sign On Bonus
The primary purpose of your job position is to plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operation of our Nursing Service Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator, Corporate Director of Clinical Services, and the Medical Director, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Direct the nursing service department, as well as its programs and activities, in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the nursing care facilities.
- Make daily rounds of the nursing service department to ensure that all nursing service personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards and that the following documentation is complete and accurate:Medication Charting, Change of Condition Charting, Behavior Assessment and Monitoring, Pain Assessment and Monitoring, MAR and TAR recording, Quarterly Monitoring, Weekly Charting, Temperature Log, Telephone Orders
- Participate in the interviewing and selection of residents for admission to the facility, including PASARR screenings.
- Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules to ensure that medications are being administered as ordered and that treatments are provided as scheduled.
- Assist in the development of preliminary and comprehensive assessments of the nursing needs of each resident.
- Review nurses’ notes to determine if the care plan is being followed.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies as necessary or as may be directed.
- Assist the Quality Assessment and Assurance Committee in developing and implementing appropriate plans of action to correct identified deficiencies.
- Determine the staffing needs of the nursing service department necessary to meet the total nursing needs of the residents.
- Monitor PPD and census daily to ensure labor expenses are within budget and to minimize overtime hours.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Administrator.
Regent Care Centers® offers a competitive compensation and benefit package for Full Time employees that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life insurance
- Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Matching contributions up to 4%
Part Time employees are offered limited PTO, limited Paid Holidays, and 401k benefits. PRN employees are offered 401k benefits.
Regent Care Centers is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, disability, age or national origin or any other protected status.