Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional (QIDP) to coordinate, develops and ensures implementation of Individual Support Plans for all assigned persons supported. Chairs interdisciplinary team meetings, which may include: Initial 30-day review, annual ISP, and other reviews, as indicated. Reviews, approves and coordinates facility routine budgetary activities.
MUST have a minimum of 1 year experience as general care staff or working with IDD/Case Management
MUST have BA Degree in Human Services or relatable field
- Ensures the inclusion of health issues in each service plan which is based on thorough, comprehensive nursing/health assessments.
- Ensures the implementation of nursing/health services and programs to maintain the health and wellbeing of individuals served.
- Monitoring the provisions of quality nursing/health services to maintain the health and wellbeing of individuals served while ensuring expedient response to identified health needs.
- Develops and maintains cooperative relationships and/or effective communication among staff, other health providers, state and public agencies.
- Ensure the development and periodic review of health and nursing related policies and procedures that meet regulatory requirements and yet be responsible to individual needs and desires.
- Ensures the timely and accurate recording of health issues, programs and services for individuals served by staff.
- Conduct in-service and orientation training to staff.
- Provides in-service in all areas of health services
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative