Atlantic | Pacific Companies is a dynamic industry leader, with a growing and diverse portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, and North Carolina.
Our Company is seeking: An experienced and highly motivated Maintenance Technician for our Multi-Family Community in Palm Beach Gardens, FL!
Schedule: Full Time (On-Call as needed)
We are looking for passionate people who enjoy challenges and helping others. Does this sound like you? Join us!
- Perform routine maintenance in individual apartments, common areas and amenity areas
- Prepare vacant units for new move-ins, which may include the maintenance of the unit, painting, cleaning, HVAC maintenance/repairs and carpet cleaning
- Perform preventive maintenance, property upkeep and repairs
- Complete work orders and help to monitor and maintain the grounds
- Respond to On-Call Emergency in a timely manner
- Minimum of 1-2 years direct experience as a Make Ready or Maintenance Technician for an apartment community
- EPA Universal or HVAC Certification is required
- CPO Certification is a plus, previous experience maintaining pools is required
- Experience with electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Experience with Onesite, Yardi, or other property management software is a plus
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
Atlantic Pacific Companies is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.