Atlantic | Pacific Companies is a dynamic industry leader, with a growing and diverse portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, and North Carolina.
Our Company is seeking: An experienced and highly motivated Leasing Consultant for our Multi-Family Community in Doral, FL.
We are looking for passionate people who enjoy challenges and helping others. Does this sound like you? Join us!
- Coordinate and follow up with prospective tenants to ascertain needs and interest in the property
- Complete lease applications, collect rental deposit, and submit lease files for Property Manager's review
- Answer phone calls and receive visitors to property with excellent customer service
- Work to support the property's marketing, leasing, and resident retention efforts
- Minimum of 1-2 years leasing experience for a market rate, conventional properties.
- Must be Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Previous experience with marketing, sales, and/or customer service
- Experience with Onesite, Yardi, or other property management software is a PLUS!
- Proficient in computer software including but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency
- Cover leasing office on weekend shifts as needed
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
Atlantic Pacific Companies is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.