Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking full-time Skilled Highway Maintenance Technicians to perform advanced maintenance operations in the San Antonio, TX area during the day shift and night shift. This position requires performing a variety of tasks related to highway drainage maintenance and TMA driving, and adherence to all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as Jorgensen Company policies and procedures.
Hires will be based in Adkins, TX and will begin training March 1, 2021.
- Full time
- Day and Night shift available.
- Day shift hours are typically 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Must be able to work weather events such as snow, ice, and floods.
- Must also be flexible to work rotating shifts according to client requests.
Total Compensation Package to include:
- Competitive base pay
- Aannual profitability based bonus
- Recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities.
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include:
- Vision & Dental insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Sick, 10 paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 50 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as facility managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our maintenance operations is comprised of professional engineers, certified quality control inspectors, and experienced maintenance technicians with proficiency developing and executing highway infrastructure maintenance contracts throughout the United States. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V