- High School diploma or GED; college degree strongly preferred.
- Familiar with codes, products attributes, and procedures within the safety industry.
- Has a general awareness of business, financials, sales, and safety principles.
- Strong ability to utilize technology to increase the customer's experience with Crane Safety.
- Adequate skill with Microsoft suite applications to include Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Maintains a valid driver's license and ability pass a drug and background check.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by the applicant to successfully perform the essential functions of a Service Representative. Service Representatives are regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk and hear. Service Representatives are occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Service Representatives frequently lift and/or move items up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.