Auto Shop Mechanic
Mechanics, Skilled & Trades
- Service and maintain fleet vehicles by performing basic mechanic duties.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute oil changes
- Perform tire mount and/or balance
- Diagnose issues and provide resolution
- Service and/or repair a variety of vehicles
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history; 3 years of experience required
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) preferred but not required
- Ability to diagnose and service engine and transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems, oil changes, mount & balance tires
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must have tools
- Position is M-F 7-5 and may include some Saturdays depending on the workload.
- Requires you to work outside in a covered/un-air-conditioned garage setting, however, fans and water are provided.
- This position requires long periods of standing, bending, lifting etc.
Apply NowApply Now