Class A CDL Driver
- Pick up and deliver trailers between Warehouse and/or turn-point locations via tractor-trailer combinations
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- In this position, you would be on a dedicated delivery route.
- You will be driving a tractor/trailer combination with a 53’ trailer.
- You will be responsible for inspecting the load prior to starting the trip.
- You will be responsible for insuring the vehicle is maintained and in good operating condition.
- You will be responsible for maintaining a clean truck and trailer.
- You will be responsible for insuring the compliance of all safety procedures.
- You will be responsible for on time and accurate delivery of freight to the locations. This job is typically five days per week, typically Monday through Friday but sometimes you will be asked to work weekends.
- When you are not driving, you will be preforming warehouse duties.
- Drive long distances day and night on all types of roads and in all types of weather
- Exposure to noise and vibration
- Exposure to dust and diesel fumes
- Hours vary due to operational need
- Overnight stays may be required for some schedules
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Have a Class A CDL
- At least 1 year tractor/trailer driving experience or the successful completion of our mentor program if less than a year of driving experience
- Age 21 or older
- No preventable accidents while operating a CMV the last 2 years
- No DUI/DWI, Careless/Reckless driving citations or revoked/suspended license in the past 5 years
- No more than 3 moving within the past 3 years
- No use of electronic device while driving violations
- Criminal Background Check Required
- Able to pass a complete DOT physical, drug screen and road test
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Good customer service skills
Apply NowApply Now