Job Function: Preventative Maintenance Technician will provide maintenance and repair for a variety of company-owned equipment machinery. You'll document service, perform functionality and safety tests, and spend a great amount of time working with production employees to ensure equipment is performing properly.
Duties and responsibilities
- Make sure all work is done in a Safe and timely matter and correctly.
- Perform basic wear and tear checks on equipment.
- Ensures equipment is clean and lubricated well.
- Ensures that safety standards are maintained in the course of performing duties.
- Ensures the facility areas and work environment are free of hazardous objects and substances.
- Maintains accurate records of maintenance activities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular attendance.