Management, Professional, Manufacturing
- Coordinate and manage the effective Cabinet Manufacturing Operation to deliver orders:
- 100% on time
- 100% complete
- To the written quality standards
- Maintain Cost Goals at all levels; Direct Labor, Indirect Labor, Material Cost (including Yield), SG&A, etc.
- Develop effective leadership throughout all departments developing “tomorrow’s leaders”
- Participate as part of the Strategic Planning Team for all Manufacturing Operations, focusing on cabinet operations, sales and product development
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and Grow the team for today’s and tomorrow’s plant operations
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Drive and motivate the team to adhere to WBS strategic goals
- Participate on the strategic planning team for cabinet operations
- Maintain accurate metrics for reporting on Cost Goals for all cabinet manufactured products
- Lead and coordinate the creation of effective Quality Assurance Programs
- Lead and coordinate the creation of effective Manufacturing Processes
- Lead and coordinate the creation of effective Health & Safety Programs
- Develop Contingency Plans – Identify the need for them and create them
- Create Annual Operating Budgets
- Help coordinate efforts between Cabinets and Countertops, for “Sharing of Knowledge” between manufacturing operations.
- Maintain open lines of communication with HR for a steady supply of labor. They are the fuel for this race car. It won’t run without them.
- Stay in front of technology for your industry. Know what new machines and capabilities are around the corner. Know what others in your industry are doing.
- Be creative in stimulating ideas for efficiency and process improvement, foster the sharing of ideas.
- P&L and Financial review and accountability
Qualifications & Required Skills
State the minimum qualifications required to successfully perform the job. These are the qualifications that are necessary for someone to be considered for the position.
- College Degree Preferred; Graduate Degree Preferred
- 5-10 years Cabinet Industry, more than 10 years is a plus
- Specialized knowledge
- Quality Assurance Programs (TQM, ISO 9000, etc.)
- Process Improvement Programs (KAIZEN, Six Sigma, Lean Manuf., etc.)
- Cabinet Installation Field Requirements
- Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Other personal characteristics
- “We Will NOT Fail” Attitude
- Team Builder
- Problem Solver
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Process oriented
- “Big Picture” Oriented
- Strong Delegator
- Strategic Goals Focus
- Thirst for knowledge
- Desire for Personal and Career Growth
- Negotiation skills
- Professional certification
- ICPM – Certified Professional Manager Certification
- GMLC – General Management and Leadership Certification
Apply NowApply Now