This is a RN or LVN Position. Must have working knowledge of PDPM.
The primary purpose of your job position is to conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the resident assessment in accordance with the requirements of this state and the policies and goals of this facility.
- Overall MDS scheduling for Medicare and OBRA and ensuring timely completion.
- Transmitting all MDS’s and state database information on a weekly basis.
- Oversee the Restorative nursing Program working with Director of Rehab, signing all RNA flow-sheets and coordinating care.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, etc., as necessary.
- Monthly download of Quality indicators for the prior month with all resident level detail for submission to Administrator and Director of Nursing no later than the fifth of each month.
- Complete a written plan of care (preliminary and comprehensive) for each resident that identifies the problems/needs of the resident, indicates the care to be given, goals to be accomplished, and which professional service is responsible for each element of care.
- Work with the Interdisciplinary Care Plan Team in developing a comprehensive resident assessment and care plan for each resident.
- Conduct or coordinate the interviewing of each resident for the resident’s assessment.
- Evaluate each resident’s condition and pertinent medical data to determine any need for special assessment activities or a need to amend the admission assessment.
- Other duties as directed by the Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
Regent Care Centers® offers a competitive compensation and benefit package for Full Time employees that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life insurance
- Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Matching contributions up to 4%
Part Time employees are offered limited PTO, limited Paid Holidays, and 401k benefits. PRN employees are offered 401k benefits.
Regent Care Centers is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, disability, age or national origin or any other protected status.