The primary purpose of your job position is to perform the day-to-day activities of the Housekeeping Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator, and/or the Housekeeping Supervisor, to assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
- Ensure that work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical.
- Perform specific tasks in accordance with daily work assignments.
- Ensure that assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable, and attractive manner.
- Keep work/assignment areas free of hazardous objects such as protruding mop/broom handles, unnecessary equipment, supplies, etc.
- Follow proper techniques when mixing chemicals, disinfectants, and solutions used for cleaning. Refer to manufacturer’s instructions when necessary.
- Follow established policies and procedures regarding use, storage, and cleaning of Durable Medical Equipment and Supplies, accurately using clean vs dirty storage.
- Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc. (NOTE: Ensure that appropriate caution/safety signs are properly set up prior to performing such duties.)
- Clean carpets, to include vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, and disinfecting.
- Other(s) that may become necessary/appropriate to assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner and as directed by the Housekeeping Supervisor and/or Administrator.
Regent Care Centers® offers a competitive compensation and benefit package for Full Time employees that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life insurance
- Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Matching contributions up to 4%
Part Time employees are offered limited PTO, limited Paid Holidays, and 401k benefits. PRN employees are offered 401k benefits.
Regent Care Centers is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, disability, age or national origin or any other protected status.