- Active TWIC Card
- 1-year experience with manual labor working in all weather conditions
- Valid State Issued Identification
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Ability to pass pre-employment DISA hair follicle drug screen & background
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Apply with your resume to have a recruiter contact you directly!