Tomball Rehab & Nursing has an opening for an experienced Social Services Director. By being
part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and caring clinical environment. Where we are proud of the difference we make in the lives of our residents.
As the Social Services Director you will assist with marketing, admissions, discharge and transfer needs. Under the direction of the Administrator you will assist in the planning, organization and development of residents to assure that the medically related emotional and social needs of the resident are met/maintained on an individual basis. You will also be responsible for maintaining written documentation in the resident medical records per facility policy and state and federal guidelines.
- Must be a Licensed Social Worker in good standing.
- Completion of secondary education at an approved school of Social Work.
- Previous experience in supervisory capacity preferred.
- Knowledge of a specialized field such as geriatric, adult social work, or long term
- Must have the ability to relate professionally and work cooperatively with residents, families, employees, and other stakeholders at all levels of the organization and community to ensure continuity of care.
Tomball Rehab & Nursing is an equal opportunity employer and give employment and
promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.