PRN Positions Available
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the activities of your shift as required.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary.
- Complete and file required recordkeeping forms/charts upon the resident’s admission, transfer, and/or discharge.
- Perform routine charting duties as required and in accordance with established charting and documentation policies and procedures.
- Make daily rounds of your unit/shift to ensure that nursing service personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards. Report problem areas to the Director of Nursing.
- Administer professional services such as; catheterization, tube feedings, suction, applying and changing dressings/bandages, packs, colostomy, and drainage bags, taking blood, giving massages and range of motion exercises, care for the dead/dying, etc., as required.
- Any other duties as assigned by Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
Regent Care Centers® offers a competitive compensation and benefit package for Full Time employees that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life insurance
- Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Matching contributions up to 4%
- Part Time employees are offered limited PTO, limited Paid Holidays, and 401k benefits. PRN employees are offered 401k benefits.
Regent Care Centers is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, disability, age or national origin or any other protected status.
- Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university
- Current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a RN in the state of hire
- Long-term care experience preferred