- This is a LVN position. Will consider CNA with experience.
The primary purpose of your job position is to ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget, census, and as may be directed by facility administration. Additionally, you are responsible for Staff Development to ensure compliance with mandatory in-service and other training as necessary as well as maintaining employee immunizations and licensure/certification records.
- Schedule nursing staff within budgeted PPD, monitor daily with census.
- Maintain daily tardy and absenteeism calendars.
- Complete monthly nursing schedule coordinating requests to ensure appropriate coverage of units and management of overtime within budget.
- Interview applicants for nursing department in accordance with facility practice.
- Perform miscellaneous duties pertaining to staffing and assist nursing supervisory personnel as necessary.
- Consult with nursing department staff and supervisors concerning the staffing/scheduling needs: to assist in elimination/correction of problem areas, and/or improvement of services.
- If licensed LVN or Certified Nurse Aide or Certified Med Aide, clinically appropriate duties may be required as necessary.
- Facilitate quality orientation program by communicating new hire orientation schedule to unit manager and unit staff who will participate in departmental orientation.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the facility.
Regent Care Centers® offers a competitive compensation and benefit package for Full Time employees that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life insurance
- Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Matching contributions up to 4%
- Part Time employees are offered limited PTO, limited Paid Holidays, and 401k benefits. PRN employees are offered 401k benefits.