A Vendor Management Analyst is responsible for day-to-day negotiations of waste & recycling
services from a network of service providers. This is the right opportunity for you if you have the
ability to multi-task, while staying very detail oriented and have the desire to work in a fast-paced
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage vendor relationships including vendor selection, contract negotiation, integration, operation, and renewals.
- Exceptional prioritization skills to ensure timely resolutions that are appropriate for the severity and impact of the situation.
- Coordinate all vendor management tasks and communication between vendors and internal teams.
- Facilitate communication and troubleshooting with relevant parties for all vendor related problems.
- Process Service Level requests for all services as needed, accurately and on time.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors to ensure compliance based on the agreement.
- Resolve billing discrepancies based on contractual obligations.
- Work on bidding projects to obtain cost savings for current/potential clients..