San Antonio, TX
Sales, Retail, General
What you'll do...
- Develops and supports Membership by providing information on Membership benefits, promoting the value of Company products and services, processing Memberships, upgrades, and credit accounts, participating in sales and marketing events, and making efforts to meet Membership goals.
- Maintains safety of Facility by following all safety standards, procedures, and guidelines including conducting safety sweeps, following proper forklift spotting procedures, following proper procedures for handling and disposing of hazardous materials, following Company steel standard guidelines, and correcting/reporting unsafe situations to Management.
- Fulfills Member Fax 'n Pull and Click 'n Pull orders by reviewing orders, pulling items from shelves, scanning items, wrapping and palletizing items, ensuring the accuracy of orders and invoices, securing items until Members arrive, and following up on out-of-stock merchandise to meet Member needs.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Provides Member service by acknowledging the Member, identifying their needs, assisting with purchasing decisions, locating merchandise, resolving issues and concerns, and promoting the Company's products and services. Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Apply NowApply Now