Senior Product Manager (Tech)
Sales, Retail, General
What you'll do...
- Manages vendor relationships by identifying third-party features; evaluating and selecting vendors; negotiating agreements and contracts; managing partnership integration; and securing necessary engagement and resource alignment for the creation of co-developed product features.
- Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives by using customer and market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage, and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements; working with multiple functions to build and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions; and presenting and clearly articulating product strategy to company leadership.
- Drives the product discovery process for large complex, and/or ambiguous projects by collaborating with the business, User Experience, and Engineering teams during discovery to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features; specifying, prioritizing, and communicating high level and detailed product specifications; and using written specifications, business rules, flows, cases and user experience generated deliverables (for example, prototypes, wireframes, design and copy documents).
- Supports product implementation and deployment for large, complex, and ambiguous projects by engaging with Engineering and Project Management during implementation to answer questions and make scope trade off decisions; working closely with Marketing and the business to launch products and ensure their completion; coordinating post-launch activities to validate that the product works as designed and that acceptance testing was successful; managing the development of training materials; training and supporting users on new product features; managing close-loop feedback cycles to encompass customer and user comments and needs; and defining, tracking and improving key product metrics.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Apply NowApply Now