We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our warehouse operations make sure that products are properly received, selected and delivered to our stores for our ever-growing number of customers to enjoy. While not guaranteed, on average our warehouse employees work 40 hours per week and our teams are comprised of hardworking, dedicated individuals who work in both ambient and temperature controlled areas. A thorough and comprehensive training and safety program provide the skills our associates need to be successful.
- Pull, pack and ship customer orders for standard tool catalog items.
- Place outgoing packages into proper shipping container for pick-up by contract carrier.
- Move items to appropriate areas.
- Pack and crate items for shipment.
- Wrap and package orders as necessary.
- Assist the team in quick, timely completion of orders.
- Maintain the warehouse in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Responsible for operating the warehouse machinery in a safe manner and reporting any equipment maintenance or problems to your immediate supervisor.
- Work independently to pick, pack and ship orders.
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned.