Company:US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
This role will be responsible for price management of multiple product portfolio. This role will provide analytical insights to develop pricing strategy recommendations, work cross-functionally to gather required inputs to support price setting decisions, and own performance analytics and insights to drive profitability improvements. This role will require ability to synthesize and communicate results, recommend a course of actions, as well as implement the solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform weekly pricing review and determine recommended pricing overrides for managed product portfolio
- Identify pricing lever changes and analyze impacts to profitability, volume forecast, and customer basket
- Conduct performance analytics and generate insights to identify improvement opportunities
- Ensure data integrity and configuration accuracy in pricing system
- Work with cross-functional team to collect inputs and design requirements to problem solve or develop pricing recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, engineering or another analytical field of study
- 3+ years of analytical experience with knowledge in SQL
- Experience in price modeling and model configurations
- Experience with scientific scripting language (e.g. R)
Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to take a business question or problem and develop structured data analytics to answer or solve problem with minimum instructions
- Able to perform quantitative analysis of large data sets using appropriate analytical tools while navigating multiple, complex data environments
- Possesses general business acumen
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Ability to participate in multiple workstreams/projects in a fast-paced environment, adapting to shifting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Collaborative team player who can synthesize feedback and direction from multiple stakeholders
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.